We honor returns on most plants and products accompanied by an original paid receipt within 7 days of purchase. Plants and other merchandise must be in their original condition and original packaging. Items must be returned to the location at which they were purchased.
- Original paid receipt required
- Accepted within 7 days of purchase
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Due to the nature of these items and services, all sales on the following items are non-refundable:
- Delivery and planting charges are non-refundable
- Clearance items, or items discounted 30% or more cannot be returned or exchanged
- No returns or exchanges on pond pumps, pond liner/underlayment or pond treatments
Hardy Tree & Shrub Guarantee
Bremec and MYKE guarantees are valid for a one-time replacement. Clearance or items discounted 30% or more do not qualify for the guarantee. No guarantee on Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Roses and their relatives.
Hardy Trees & Shrubs
We offer 50% of the purchase price (excluding labor or delivery) of any hardy tree or shrub in store credit until November 30th of the year in which the tree was purchased. The original paid receipt is required, along with a photo of the dead tree or shrub.
Bremec Planted Hardy Trees & Shrubs
For hardy trees or shrubs planted by Bremec, we will give 100% of the purchase price (excluding planting or delivery) in store credit within 1 year of the purchase date. The original paid receipt is required, along with a photo of the dead tree or shrub.
MYKE 5 Year Warranty
MYKE is a product which promotes healthy root development in most hardy trees and shrubs. When purchased with qualifying plants, MYKE is backed with a 5 year warranty on your tree or shrub. The guarantee gives you 100% of the purchase price (excluding planting or delivery) in store credit within 5 years of the purchase date.
- MYKE guarantee and the tree or shrub must be on the same receipt
- Original paid receipt and a photo of the dead plant are required
- MYKE is not effective on rhododendrons, blueberries, azaleas, roses and their relatives. 5 year warranty does not apply to these shrubs.
Watch Your Money Grow with a Bremec Bond! Bremec Bonds are discounted gift certificates purchased in January, February or March. Each Bremec Bond is worth $50 in the garden center.
- Purchase Bonds January 15- February 28 for $35 each, and March 1-15 for $40 each
- Bremec Bonds can be redeemed April 1 through July 1
- Bonds cannot be combined with a coupon or used on delivery or other services
- Bonds can be used on our Dark Hardwood Mulch, but are not valid on any other bulk goods or stone
- After July 1st, Bremec Bonds reduce to the purchase price (or applicable portion, if partially spent)
- Bremec Garden Center is not responsible for lost or stolen Bonds. Please treat as cash.
- Bremec Bonds cannot be redeemed over the phone
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Bremec Bonds
To purchase a Bremec Bond in January, February or March, please click here.
Delivery and Planting
We are happy to provide delivery and tree planting services. In order to provide these services in the safest and most responsible way, we have a few policies.
- Our delivery service will bring your product to your driveway. For safety reasons, our trucks cannot leave your driveway surface to offload a product. If we are delivering trees or another non-bulk item, you may ask for the additional placement fee to have our delivery driver place the item in your desired location off the driveway.
- Stone pallet deliveries are transported via dump truck. The driver will dump your stone products where specified, without leaving the driveway surface. Stone pallets and bins will NOT be off-loaded by hand. We recommend preparing a soft landing area for your delivery. Two yards of topsoil is sufficient for most orders. Bremec is not responsible for damaged or broken products.
- Before Bremec plants your tree or shrub, we ask that you prepare the planting area accordingly:
- The area is free of existing plants, roots or wood chips.
- The location is clearly marked.
- Underground lines and objects will be clearly marked (you may request utilities marking via the Ohio Utilities Protection Service)
- Bremec is NOT responsible for unmarked utility lines, irrigation lines, Invisible Fence or other underground objects.
Plant or Product Hold
Bremec Garden Center agrees to hold your purchase for up to 14 days. After 14 days, you will be charged a 10% service fee each week until the purchase is picked up or delivered. Bremec is not responsible for product damage or alteration during the holding period.